Great tips for making your home more welcoming this fall!
The weather is cooler and the leaves are starting to change, which means the autumn season is here! There are dozens of simple and cost effective ways to decorate your home both inside and out, and best of all don’t require a whole lot of time to put together. By using a few of the following décor tips, your home will start to feel festive in no time.
1. Purchase some mums to give your porch some color.
While the days of gardening are now mostly behind us, adding some mums to your front porch area is an easy way to give it a festive look. They are the perfect fall flower, and you can even re-plant them into rustic looking planters to really complete the look.
2. Visit your local craft store to create a centerpiece.
By using items like a candle tray, faux pumpkins and fabric leaves, you can…
View original post 192 more words
When you are thinking about selling your home, it’s important to ask how your home will be marketed. With Homesale Realty, we go above and beyond to market your home effectively online, through social media, print media and more.
The Tom Pendergast Team and myself, Naomi Brown, know that a knowledgeable Realtor and a marketing powerhouse Real Estate company is what it takes to get your home SOLD. Contact us today to put professional Realtors and full service on your side.
Have you dreamed of building your own new home, on a private piece of land?
When you start looking, it can easily become overwhelming! Finding land, finding a quality builder, getting a loan, oh my! And we have only starting thinking about it!
There is no doubt that a quality custom home is a great reward for all that work though!
Here are 7 things to consider as you move forward:
- What municipality is the land I want to buy located? Every township has different requirements when a home is built. Go to the township office and have a detailed conversation!
2. Will I connect to public utilities, or drill a well and have a septic system installed? The costs for these vary hugely! Well and Septic will be $10-$30,000. Public utilities are by no means free- sewer and water connection fees can top $7,000+.
3. Is the home I want to build economically feasible? The more elaborate the facade and layout, the higher the price! Consult a builder for advice on making a home less expensive to build.
4. What is the reputation of the builders I am considering? As a knowledgeable Realtor we can advice you on the reputation and building quality of area builders.
5. How will a finance this home? If you are not paying cash for everything, a construction loan will be required. A good local bank or credit union is the best place to go for Construction Loans.
6. What is my time frame? A custom home will take 8 months on average to build, or longer.
7. What will be resale value be? Obviously, you will want to live in your special home for many, many years to come. But when its time to resell, will you make money on your investment? I can advice you on what features will increase your home value from the beginning.
There are many more items to consider, but let this be a good starting point! As an experienced Realtor who has sold many new homes and pieces of land, I can advise you on the right course of action!
Building a home can be very complicated, but if you put experience on your side, it can be an easy process. Professional service from a knowledgeable Realtor can save you much time and money! Let me be your partner in making you dream home become a reality.
Contact me to get started today!
Welcome to this Classic Brick Charmer in Harrisburg! Walk to many conveniences, and enjoy stately trees in your backyard!
Original tall trim and quality details about in this spacious home!
Relax on your window seat while entertaining, and enjoy all the natural light.
Private backyard with alley access, and new deck and patio allow you to enjoy that outdoors.
For more info click the link or call today! 717-819-2825
A summer oasis might be closer than you think. Whether you already have a backyard setup or are planning to get one started, keep these five tips in mind to create a space that you’ll never want to leave.
Want a step by step guide? Better homes and Gardens has you covered, or find resources on Pinterest!
*Picture credit BGH.com
Need help buying or selling? We are just a call away: 717-819-2825